Please Note: Membership in the Freedom Alliance ATM Network has changed limiting local use of non-Marquette ATMs to Allpoint Network machines.

Compensation

Compensation & Benefits

icon salary

Salary

Marquette regularly reviews the compensation paid to employees to ensure we offer a very competitive wage comparable to any bank in our region.

icon incentives

Incentives

Marquette has an incentive pay program that rewards employees who regularly refer new business to our bank and who help current customers get the most from their relationship with Marquette.

icon health insurance

Health Insurance Benefits

Family Coverage. Family members can participate in the health insurance coverage. 
Small Contribution. A small 7% of premium contribution for the medical insurance for both employees and family members.

  • All other health and welfare benefits in our offerings are completely employer-paid.
  • Health Reimbursement Account. We have a company-funded Health Reimbursement Account that covers most of the employee deductible costs, saving the employee from higher out-of-pocket expenses.

icon retirement benefits

Retirement Benefits

401K match. A generous 100% match on the first 6% of earnings contributed by the employee for their 401(k) contributions 
Profit sharing. An additional 8% of salary as a profit sharing contribution has been approved each year since the inception of the plan. If an employee contributes 6%, he or she is receiving a total of 14% from the company. If an employee cannot, due to personal circumstances contribute, he or she still receives upon audited review of profits the 8% profit sharing contribution.

We hope you will consider joining us. Please visit our job board to apply now.

The Closest Branch Location

920 Peach St. Erie, PA 16501 (814) 455-4481

or, find other convenient Marquette locations.

Nearest ATM

920 Peach St. Erie, PA 16501

or, find other convenient Marquette atm locations.

You are now leaving Marquette Savings Bank's Website

The website you have selected is an external one located on another server. Marquette Savings Bank has no responsibility for any external website. We neither endorse the information, content, presentation, or accuracy nor make any warranty, express or implied, regarding any external site.

Proceed Cancel