Terms and Conditions
The terms “we,” “our,” and “us” refer to Marquette Savings Bank. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The use of this website is governed by the following Terms and Conditions:
- The website content is the property of Marquette Savings Bank, unless otherwise indicated. The content may not be copied (other than a copy for personal use), distributed, published, or transferred without the prior written consent of Marquette Savings Bank.
- We may establish links between this website and one or more sites operated by third-parties. The existence of any such links shall not constitute an endorsement, representation or warranty by us of such websites, the contents, products, services or the operators of those websites. We cannot be held responsible for the privacy policies and customer information safekeeping practices of the third-party internet sites which are hyperlinked to our sites.
- Marquette Savings Bank reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions and modify the contents of the web site without notice. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of the website following any modifications, changes, or alterations shall constitute your acceptance of such modifications, changes, or alterations.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- All trademarks on this website are the sole property of their respective owners. Unauthorized reproduction in whole or part is prohibited.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the federal laws of the United States of America and the laws for the Western District of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the Counties of Erie and Crawford.
- You agree not to use this website, or any information contained on the website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions, and not to access this website or use materials or services available on the website in any jurisdiction or country where such access or use is illegal.
- The website and its contents are provided on an “AS IS” basis and use of the website and its contents is at the user’s sole risk. Marquette Savings Bank assumes no responsibility for consequences from the use of the information contained in this site, or in any respect for the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of such information. Marquette Savings Bank is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference or reliance on such information. In no event will Marquette Savings Bank or it’s respective employees be liable for any damages, including without limitation direct or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising in connection with your use of or inability to use this site or any linked site, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, even if Marquette Savings Bank is aware of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
- Marquette Savings Bank does not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. Marquette Savings Bank will not be liable for any difficulty in use, or for the incompatibility between this website and your web browser or other sites accessing the program. Nor will Marquette Savings Bank be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD MARQUETTE SAVINGS BANK AND ITS EMPLOYEES, TRUSTEES, AND AGENTS HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ALL LIABILITIES, LEGAL FEES, DAMAGES, LOSSES, COSTS AND OTHER EXPENSES IN RELATION TO ANY CLAIMS OR ACTIONS BROUGHT AGAINST MARQUETTE SAVINGS BANK ARISING OUT OF ANY BREACH BY YOU OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR OTHER LIABILITIES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE.
- In the event that any provision of this Agreement is declared by any judicial or other competent authority to be void, voidable, illegal or otherwise unenforceable or indications of the same are received by either you or us from any relevant competent authority, we shall amend that provision in such reasonable manner as achieves the intention of the parties without illegality or, at our discretion, such provision may be severed from this Agreement and the remaining provisions of the Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
- Except where otherwise noted all contents of this website, including the graphics, icons, and overall appearance of the website, are the exclusive property of Marquette Savings Bank and are protected by the United States trademark laws. You agree not to delete any copyright, trademark or similar notice from any contents you obtain from the website.
- The tools, calculators and other resources, such as educational information on financial subjects contained on the website are provided for educational purposes only and are a complimentary service. Marquette Savings Bank is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of the use of such tools, calculators and other resources.
- In compliance with the Federal Trade Commission’s Children Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) which protects children under the age of thirteen, we do not knowingly market to children. Marquette Savings Bank recognizes that protecting children’s identities and online privacy is important and that responsibility to do so rests with the parent and the internet industry.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Marquette Savings Bank with respect to the subject matter of this agreement and supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding that subject matter. Any waiver of any provision of this agreement will be effective only if in writing and signed by Marquette Savings Bank.
If you have any questions or comments concerning our Terms and Conditions, please let us know by referring to our CUSTOMER COMMENTS (firstname.lastname@example.org) on this site.
Please do not use the above E-mail to send us communications which contain confidential information, or which need our immediate attention. Customers of Marquette may securely email us using the Self-Service Messages feature within the on-line banking application.
Please call: 814-455-4481
Our Mailing address:
ATTN: Deposit Operations
Marquette Savings Bank
920 Peach St
Erie, PA 16501