Accessibility at Marquette Savings Bank
At Marquette Savings Bank, your customer experience matters. We are committed to providing all our services conveniently and accessibly for everyone. Marquette Savings Bank is your Hometown Bank empowering you to succeed financially.
Our locations are monitored for compliance with the ADA, state, and local accessibility laws by surveying the parking reserved for customers with disabilities, curb cuts and ramps, walkways, entrances, teller counters, customer contact telephones and lobby areas. Our goal is to provide a welcoming environment where customers with disabilities can conduct their routine banking needs.
- Trained Service Animals are welcome
- Bankers are happy to communicate by exchanging written notes
- Bankers will assist in reading and explaining bank documents and filling out forms
- Magnifying glasses available to use to see text on printed materials
ATM accessibility includes:
- Standard headphone (1/8-inch jack) plugin for the hearing impaired
- Braille for the visually impaired
- Physical access meets The American with Disabilities Act (ADA) maximum height and reach requirements
Website, On-Line, and Mobile Banking accessibility:
We strive to continually enhance our site and increase accessibility and usability. A third-party vendor continuously scans our website to ensure accessibility. Our efforts are based on the on-line usability and design requirements recommended by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) in its Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 AA, ARIA and PDF Universal Accessibility. We want everyone to be able to use, navigate, and interact with our website, regardless of circumstance.
Accessibility features on our site and apps:
- Invisible skip links that lead screen reader users directly to the main content on a page
- Keyboard accessible navigation and forms
- Headers that help define page organization
- Videos that are captioned and include transcripts
- Color contrast that assists reading for people who are color blind or have vision impairments
- Font sizes to assist in resizing content for optimal reading
- Site map to maneuver the website and avoid drop down screens
Helpful tips for using our site and apps:
- Use the latest version of your web browser
- Use the latest version of your assisted technology
- Download our latest smartphone or tablet apps for iOS or Android devices that have built-in screen readers and other accessibility features
Click here to download Mobile Marquette app in iTunes
Click here to download app for Mobile Marquette in Google play
- Marquette Saving Bank’s website contains links to webpages hosted by third parties
- Marquette works with our partners to provide accessible digital content
- We do not make representations regarding the accessibility of third-party websites and are not able to remediate accessibility barriers that may happen on such websites
Communicating with us:
For persons who are deaf, hard of hearing, or have speech disabilities
- Contact us 24 hours a day via TTY/TDD at 1-866-322-4462 for account information
- Appointments can be made to have a sign language interpreter available
- Contact any of our branches for customer service
Click here for Branch Locations
For persons who are blind or have low vision
- We offer raised line and large font checks and can provide account statements and other written documents in alternate formats, such as large font, large print, and accessible on-line format in audio or Braille.
- ATM headphone attachability for access in English or Spanish
Contact us for accessibility questions or ideas
At Marquette Savings Bank, we want to continually enhance the accessibility of our products and services. If you have an idea or question about accessibility, or an accessibility issue arises please contact us at (814) 455-4481 Ext. 10157.
Hearing impaired can call us via TTY/TDD 1-866-322-4462.
Or email email@example.com
Please do not include your account or personal information in email. We take the security of our website and your customer information very seriously.
In the event of an accessibility issue please specify the nature of the accessibility difficulty.
Our Mailing address: ATTN: Chief Operating Officer
Marquette Savings Bank
920 Peach St
Erie, PA 16501