Protect Yourself Against Online Fraud with Trusteer Rapport Software
At Marquette Savings Bank, we value our customers and take added precaution to ensure all banking interactions with us are the safest and most secure available. That is why we are proud to offer Trusteer Rapport Software—an additional layer of security to our online banking customers, and to offer it to them free of charge!
The Benefits Of Trusteer Rapport Include:
- It’s available FREE for Marquette Savings Bank Customers
- Prevents wire and ACH fraud
- Is a proactive rather than reactive approach to threats and incidents
- Neutralizes all known banking malware
- Provides alerts to prevent phishing
- Provides added security with no change in user behavior
Get Started Now
- Trusteer Rapport is easy to Use, quick to install
Trusteer Rapport is downloadable in seconds. It’s desktop software that works in the background and doesn’t call for a change in user behavior – you can bank and use the internet as usual. Trusteer Rapport only takes a few minutes to download and install, and there is no need to restart your computer.
- For your Desktop or Laptop Computer:
Free download, Windows OS OR Free download, Mac OS
- For Mobile Devices
For iOS devices – Download Trusteer Mobile from the App Store either via iTunes or via your device.
- *Mobile Device System Requirements and Installation Instructions*
IMPORTANT: By downloading and installing Trusteer’s Rapport Software, you agree with and accept all of Trusteer Inc.’s terms and conditions for use of the Rapport Software. Marquette Savings Bank is not associated with Trusteer Inc., Trusteer, Ltd. or any of their affiliates and is not responsible for and does not guarantee, the content, services or operation of Trusteer’s Rapport Software. All problems, questions or concerns regarding Trusteer’s Rapport Software should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your access and use of the Rapport Software is also subject to the online banking services agreement between you and Marquette Savings Bank. Further terms of acceptance and use of Trusteer’s Rapport Software are provided during the process of electing to download and install the Rapport Software.