The Hometown Bank
Marquette Savings Bank is the only remaining locally headquartered bank in Erie county.
Why does this matter?
Because Marquette does not have stockholders. It is a mutual bank. Every dollar that is brought to Marquette stays right here in your community to Mpower™ individuals and families to prosper, businesses to succeed, communities to be better places and our employees to be their best.
As the only remaining locally headquartered bank, the Hometown Bank, you have a special responsibility to look beyond the numbers to envision what could be.
- Families prospering and buying homes.
- Businesses growing and creating jobs.
- Lives changed for the better.
Because when it is your hometown it matters more.
Marquette Savings Bank was founded 110 years ago to help residents with home ownership and improvements. Today Marquette:
- Is the fastest growing Business Banking service in Erie and Crawford counties.
- Is a leader in technology, mortgages, savings and banking services that add value for customers.
- Is ranked among the top places to work in Pennsylvania.