In the process of securing a home loan with Marquette Savings Bank? Just open any new checking account before loan closing and be Mpowered™ by additional checking account benefits. It’s our way of saying thanks for choosing Marquette.
Benefits of Mortgage Advantage
- $100 toward closing costs on your new Marquette mortgage. Qualifying mortgage loan must be new money and borrowed against the customer’s primary residence. Applies to installment loans; excludes revolving lines of credit.
- Annual option for ¼% increase on posted interest rate for a Marquette certificate of deposit when you deposit $10,000 or more new money into the term or your choice. Limit one (1) CD rate increase per household per year.
- Free use of a 3” x 5” convenience box at any Marquette office that offers safe boxes. Larger sizes also available. If customer selects larger size, 3” x 5” fee will be credited to larger size box fee. Offer good while supplies last and subject to availability.
- Free overdraft protection setup and free transfers.
- Free box of checks each year (limited styles, see bank for details).
Mortgage Advantage Requirements
Requirements may be in addition to any checking account requirement.
- Opening a new Marquette Savings Bank checking account.
- Establishing a new, qualified mortgage at Marquette Savings Bank in which credit is secured by customer’s primary residence.
- Establishing an automated payment originated from a Marquette checking account.